Elopement happens when a patient or resident who is cognitively, physically, mentally, emotionally, and/or chemically impaired; wanders away, walks away, runs away, escapes, or otherwise leaves a caregiving facility or environment unsupervised, unnoticed, and/or prior to their scheduled discharge. Patient or resident elopement is a dangerous and sometimes deadly situation.
Hi-Tech Communications offers solutions that are customizable, developed to complement the unique policies and procedures each hospital employs. The elopement prevention platform can be programmed to allow all of its solutions, including ED, Infant/Child and Fall Monitoring, to communicate directly with one another, providing you and your staff with one complete, global safety solution.
- Minimizes risk and possible liabilities
- Maximizes staff utilization and efficiencies
- Provides unobtrusive monitoring of patients at risk of elopement
- Elevates the safety and security of your facility
- Facilitates coordination among nurses, security personnel, administration and doctors
- Constantly monitors all routes leading out of a designated area, including doors, elevators, hallways and stairwells
- Allows for discreet monitoring, which maintains each individuals dignity and right to anonymity
We are exclusive authorized dealers for:
We also service all existing brands (not limited to):